The Birchwood Group Internet Clients using the Meetings On-the-NetTM service.
Merck & Co. Inc. (Meeting Logistics site- Reporting on program series)
Merck & Co. Inc. (MEDPresent live i-Conference Series for physicians)
Bristol-Myers Squibb (Meeting Logistics sites for dinner meeting series)
- Glucovance CCR
Novartis (MEDPresent live e-Conference)
Covance Development (Over 3 years of MEDPresent live e-Conference and i-Conference Series, MEDForum message community, MEDBroadcast streaming archive library of e-Conference)
- Educational Series for the clinical market (e-Conference monthly series)
- Internal meetings (i-Confernces)
- J&J e-Conference (Private e-Conferences)
- Global Sales Updates
Immunex (MEDBroadcast CME- Streaming archive library)
- Four one hour segments- Tumor Immunology Future- Directions in Dendritic Cells
Wyeth-Ayerst (MEDBroadcast CME- Streaming archive library)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 Part Series)
- Acid Suppression: Comparing H2-receptor Antagonists and Proton Pump Inhibitors (2 Part Series)
Synchom (MEDFroun message community)
Glyset MEDForum - Sales results reported by region
Curry, Martin , Schiavelli Inc. - Dinner Meeting scheduling and e-Meetings for peer groups with accrediting organizations.
- Accrediting organizations
- American Academy of Family Practice
- American Society of Hypertension
- University of Wisconsin
- University of Pennsylvania
- Johns Hopkins
Jefferson Food Co-Op (Forum on the Net - part of the Meetings On the Net service)
McCarthy & Jennerich - (Website using Update On the Net, part of the Meetings On-the-NetTM service offerings)
Bracco Diagnostic Imaging - Educational Web Cast Center
SuperGen Inc. - Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia AF-MED Physician and Nurse accredited.
This activity is a 1-hour live Internet i-conference. It consists of a 45-minute presentation by a physician faculty member. The i-Conference will include a review of the latest treatment options available for patients with CLL. Each presentation will be followed by a question-and-answer session. At the conclusion participants are required to fill out an evaluation form to obtain your credit certificate.